What's new

twin tears c&c welcome

Water Boobies!!!





(also, VERY cool shot. well done)
 
Very nicely done. I particularly like how you illuminated the stem.

Water Boobies!!!
Now all I can see are silicone breast implants
nonono.gif
 
pixmedic said:
Water Boobies!!!

(also, VERY cool shot. well done)

I actually laughed out loud... Thanks

I like the shot quite a bit. Nice work
 
Thanks for the lovely comments.. would it have received the same response if I had named it "Water Boobies"?

If you had named it "Water Boobies", it would have already reached 500 views...
 
I got nothing new to contribute here.... I just wanted to say "water boobies!" one more time!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom