What's new

Twins

I like the partially-obscured small spider! Buuuut....I gotta say, I was HOPING for a hot pair of blondes, redheads, or even brunettes, a la the Doublemint Gum twins...

if there is a nit to pick, it's that bright area right underneath the juncture...that bright area needs to be "burned down", so as to focus more attention on the twin blooms. And while doing that, perhaps paint on some "minus exposure" on that green area at the top center as well.
 
I agree with Derrel; I think you need to massage this one a little more, but I think you got yourself a rough diamond here. Just polish it and you are good to go!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom