Twirling C&C please

bevin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love this photo. A lot. But maybe because I'm so close to it. I'd love to get some C&C if you don't mind. It's "manual" settings (as much as I can on my P&S), SOOC except for cropping.

Canon Powershot SD800 IS | Shutter 1/400 | Aperture f2.8 | Exposure Bias -0.67 (wtf is that?)

As per usual, the colour is a lot nicer (more saturated?) in iPhoto than on Photobucket. I'm off now to join up to Flickr!!

It's so difficult to get shots like this, I'm pretty excited about my 40D coming soon, 6+ fps is going to be the most exciting thing to ever happen to me!!! :lol:

IMG_6813.jpg

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon PowerShot SD800 IS
Image Date: 2008:12:04 17:49:28
Flash Used: No (Auto)
Focal Length: 4.6mm
CCD Width: 5.71mm
Exposure Time: 0.0025 s (1/400)
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure Bias: -0.67
White Balance: Manual
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure Mode: Manual

Pretty cool shot, I'd like to see what it would be like in 1/250 or so shutter speed to see the kind of blur effect it'd get.

Cool pic i enjoy the colors. What kinda dog is that it looks just like my dog but i have no idea what my dog is since i got him from a pound.

KiwiShot - I'm definitely planning that for when I get my new camera but with the colours that day I thought a crisp picture would be good to make the most of it.

kravjitsu - Thanks. Cara is an American Staffordshire Terrier though with her colours and markings some people (who obviously know nothing about dogs!) mistake her for a boxer!

This is one of her favourite games. We get her all riled up playing tug and when she has a good grip on the ring we swing her round so all her feet come off the ground. On a good day we'll do 720 degrees before she loses her grip! Usually we just do small goes though so it doesn't stress her joints :)

Most reactions

Back