Kazooie
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2011
- Messages
- 1,231
- Reaction score
- 138
- Location
- Alaska
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
Oooh, I like these comments! 
Anywoo, Forkie, thanks for the C&C, also to everyone else.
I get what you mean, it's not pretty and not pleasant to the eye. So I'll just give a *tiny* backstory as to why I took this shot.
I was at a *nasty* house that belongs to a friend of mine in the hospital. I can't remember where, but once I read that it good to capture a photograph as you are feeling right then, to evoke the same feelings even if you looked at it years later. Maybe that's just something that only I'll get to feel for this one, but that's ok to me.
As for *what* I was feeling, well I was not feeling particularly good. Kinda in a gross, sad, and grimy sort of way. It's not everyday that you have to get stuff for a friend in the hospital, so it felt like my world was upside down.
But no, I completely understand the C&C you gave and appreciate it. I guess if I included the back story in the original post, it would have made more sense. Anyways, I hope you get it now, but it's ok if you don't, I'll still appreciate it as a (not-so-great)memory.
Anywoo, Forkie, thanks for the C&C, also to everyone else.
I get what you mean, it's not pretty and not pleasant to the eye. So I'll just give a *tiny* backstory as to why I took this shot.
I was at a *nasty* house that belongs to a friend of mine in the hospital. I can't remember where, but once I read that it good to capture a photograph as you are feeling right then, to evoke the same feelings even if you looked at it years later. Maybe that's just something that only I'll get to feel for this one, but that's ok to me.
As for *what* I was feeling, well I was not feeling particularly good. Kinda in a gross, sad, and grimy sort of way. It's not everyday that you have to get stuff for a friend in the hospital, so it felt like my world was upside down.
But no, I completely understand the C&C you gave and appreciate it. I guess if I included the back story in the original post, it would have made more sense. Anyways, I hope you get it now, but it's ok if you don't, I'll still appreciate it as a (not-so-great)memory.
