Twist

What is this image?

This looks like a photo of many poisoned-dart-launching devices, which are sold to the US military for $11 each, and used in night-time urban warfare operations.

Neat photo, Rotanimod! I like the way it uses lines, shapes, mass, value, repetition, harmony, and very subtle variety.The subject also fills the entire compositional space, from edge to edge to edge to edge, in the "as in a painting" style of composition. It's like an exercise in pure composition and design.

What is this image?

This looks like a photo of many poisoned-dart-launching devices, which are sold to the US military for $11 each, and used in night-time urban warfare operations.

Neat photo, Rotanimod! I like the way it uses lines, shapes, mass, value, repetition, harmony, and very subtle variety.The subject also fills the entire compositional space, from edge to edge to edge to edge, in the "as in a painting" style of composition. It's like an exercise in pure composition and design.

Thanks Derrel! It was shot at iso 3200, hence the noise.

I think you went to McDonald's and ordered 150 milkshakes to get these straws. Then you puked for three days straight. Cool shot.

I think you went to McDonald's and ordered 150 milkshakes to get these straws. Then you puked for three days straight. Cool shot.

Because I'm lactose intolerant or because I can't hold my milkshake?

Very nice, simply things like straws can make nice photos if you have the vision

Thanks Gary

It is cool. Granted my monitor at work sucks, but I'd like to see this with more contrast.

I like it. Did you add the noise or get it in-camera?

I like the circular motion and composition. And agree with gsgary, you do have a vision.

I like the circular motion and composition. And agree with gsgary, you do have a vision.
Rotanimod is pretty new in the photography world, but he is catching on pretty quick. I have taught him a lot of what he knows. :lol:

Rotanimod is pretty new in the photography world, but he is catching on pretty quick. I have taught him a lot of what he knows. :lol:

A few others have claimed mentoring him too. Must have been a group mentoring project. :lol:

A few others have claimed mentoring him too. Must have been a group mentoring project. :lol:
Don't listen to the others on this forum. Rotanimod will verify the countless hours I spent with him teaching him to "see the light". He really struggled and would throw his camera quite frequently.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back