What's new

Twisted firestarter

GrayFox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
Your local abandonment
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From a burnt out factory that either makes engines or shoes:

1)
P1000320.jpg


2)
P1000324.jpg


3)
P1000331.jpg


4)
P1000334.jpg


5)
P1000336.jpg


6)
P1000341.jpg


7)
P1000343.jpg


8.)
P1000344.jpg


9)
P1000345.jpg


10)
P1000347.jpg


11)
P1000354.jpg


12)
P1000356.jpg


13)
P1000360.jpg
 
great shooting for sure! I like them all.
 
hi

I like the series. Number 6 is my favorite. However, some of the pictures are to busy for my taste. I think in some pictures I'm trying to find a focal point where there is none. But maybe that was your intention from the beginning, to show chaos in those factory ruins.
 
hi

I like the series. Number 6 is my favorite. However, some of the pictures are to busy for my taste. I think in some pictures I'm trying to find a focal point where there is none. But maybe that was your intention from the beginning, to show chaos in those factory ruins.
As my friend said, its rather hard to get good pictures of rubble, so I did just end up wanted to show how wrecked this place was.
 
"...that either makes engines or shoes"??? In the present tense?
After I have seen these, I much doubt they still make anything ... looks like production was kind of forced down towards nill somehow ;) ... actually it looks quite bad and I find that your photos from 6 to 9 show best how wrecked this place now is. That water ... is it from the fire fighters' work?
 
"...that either makes engines or shoes"??? In the present tense?
After I have seen these, I much doubt they still make anything ... looks like production was kind of forced down towards nill somehow ;) ... actually it looks quite bad and I find that your photos from 6 to 9 show best how wrecked this place now is. That water ... is it from the fire fighters' work?
Nope. The water is from the recent rain we had. This place had been in this condition for at least 6 months which made it more than interesting trying to dodge the holes in the floor.
 
Very cool. That is some great shooting. I would love to wander this place.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom