What's new

Two band sessions from today

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today I had two band sessions. The first one, Orkestern, wanted an old look to their photos. It was pretty fun. :P Dj Bajs didn't want to show their faces so I placed lights behind them to create a cool effect.

Orkestern:
img99071loip6.jpg


This one I like as it is so gay. It is a little bit too tight on the right though, but oh whatever.
img99531logi4.jpg



Dj Bajs:
img99821twolofe5.jpg


img99931lotc1.jpg


img00021lopa1.jpg
 
i love the shadows in 3!!!!!!!

and 5 is awesome.
 
Stick to topic please... :) Thanks for comments.
 
That's some expensive kit they're playing! I'm jealous!

Great shots though. Very creative and perfectly executed.
 
Thanks for comments!

Number one... One flash+umbrella on my right side as main light and then one on the side. In Lightroom I have evened out the tones. So I brightened the shadows and darkened the highlights. In Photoshop I applied a photo filter with sepia 100%, added a grungy texture+border, took the saturation down a notch and added a little contrast. I did a lot more than that, but those are the most important steps I guess.
 
Thanks! I made a minor adjustment to the one with the halos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom