Two candids from Yangshuo, China - comments welcome

ChrisOquist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aperculture.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple of my favorite shots from my visit to Yangshuo in August. Let me know what you think!

Yangshuo%20Baldie%20SMALL.jpg

I don't really even remember snapping this off but I love it.

Yangshuo%20Arm%20in%20Arm%20SMALL.jpg

Shot this just a few moments after arriving in the town. This boy and girl were walking arm in arm all the way down the block and had to be the most adorable thing I'd seen in a long while - they looked like an old couple, shopping the wares of the town together.

#2 is pretty good but number one is awesome. The kid is super sharp, and the woman is kind of cradling the child, but not really.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked them..

you should post up the other's on your blog, they are beautiful as well

Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I'll put some of those pictures, plus a few more from our time in Yangshuo, up soon.

Chris

A couple of my favorite shots from my visit to Yangshuo in August. Let me know what you think!

Yangshuo%20Baldie%20SMALL.jpg

I don't really even remember snapping this off but I love it.

Yangshuo%20Arm%20in%20Arm%20SMALL.jpg

Shot this just a few moments after arriving in the town. This boy and girl were walking arm in arm all the way down the block and had to be the most adorable thing I'd seen in a long while - they looked like an old couple, shopping the wares of the town together.

Are those nunchaku that they are carrying?

I was thinking that, I would love to see the little girl swinging them around!! ha!

Loved your blog too, I may return to read it but I went through all the pictures, really good stuff...

Most reactions

Back