Two crazy kids and manual exposure

JenR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been really trying to work on using manual exposure... As always, I truly appreciate any and all feedback! :D

1. SS 1/200, f3.5, ISO 200
090507_1.jpg

2. SS 1/500, f3.5, ISO 200
090507_2.jpg

3. SS 1/250, f3.5, ISO 200
090507_3.jpg

4. SS 1/125, f5.6, ISO 400
090507_4.jpg

~jen

WOW! I think those are fantastic. #1 in particular stands out to me.

Oh I love these, thanks for posting your settings too. That helps a lot for me ;) Great colors too. The first wtwo are my favorites!

Beautiful. Very pro! Manual is the only way to go. You are using the lighting and exposure to your advance and they turned out fantastic. Great focus on the eyes in #2, its easily my favorite.

Just excellent work.

NJ

Thank you all for the kind words! It means alot to me. :)

Great work there!! I love #1 and 2 both. #3 had a lot of potential, would have been better to have more of the wood wall in the whole frame and the girl on the left- her thigh is reavealing- almost too much. I would try to burn in that area some, so the eye doesn't go to that area. I do love manual exposure for older kids, but when the little ones are on the move outdoors, I have to switch modes and use exposure lock.

Great eye you have there and cute kids! I'm lovin' the curls on the blonde!

Beautifully, expressive kids. Good work, I wish all my child subjects were as willing and exciting to shoot.

All very nice photos! I think #3 needs some warming up just a bit in my opinion.

Great job!

stellar gal-- Thanks for pointing out the bit about her thigh. I didn't see it before, but now I can't NOT see it.

jstuedle-- Thanks for the compliment. The part about "willing" had me laughing out loud, though. In order to get these shots, they got to stay up past their bedtimes and eat big chocolate ice cream cones. They don't work cheap ;)

AbelR74-- Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll go fiddle with #3 some more.

These are all well done. I like them alot. The last one she almost seem a little scary to me, her face reminds of something from a movie, but i can't think of which one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back