Two different photos for C&C

edinchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of shots from the past couple of days. First one is edited (obviously), while the second one is intact.

6186480284_4eb713f642_b.jpg

6186480720_c42a097a13_b.jpg

Second one is pretty random, I just thought it looked good. Shot with Nikon P500 (Point and Shoot). C&C encouraged!

I think #1 is a pretty good shot, especially for a P&S. Maybe a little more sky, less ground or vice versa would have worked better. Your horizon is center frame.

#2 is just ......... What'd you like about it?

Not sure really. Since I'm a beginner, where ever I see good focus it looks good to me. Nothing special at all I know.

They are not very interesting photographs, especially #2. Nothing really to critique about #2, its just you playing around with the capabilities of the camera and that's fine--I used to do that myself-- but if you're going to ask for a critique then it should be something you put more time and effort into.

#1 is a good try. I'd get a better angle on it though. I don't like the extra space on the right. And I wish there was more detail in the sky compared to the foreground.

The first one would probably be better if the horizon wasn't centered. But it's hard to say, maybe not. I would probably crop some of the right side of the picture... And by doing that, you'll be also removing some sky to keep the same proportions... So that would help getting the horizon off center.

Second one looks like one of those pictures you take when you start playing with manual focus for the first time, and you try to do it on every single object around you :lol:

Regards,
LizardKing

Yeah, I also thought about cropping the right part of the first picture. I'll probably do that some time later. And I don't even know why I posted #2, but it would be stupid to remove it now.

Second one looks like one of those pictures you take when you start playing with manual focus for the first time, and you try to do it on every single object around you :lol:

Lol... same for me! i just got my camera and i love playing with manual focus :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back