What's new

Two films of my [strange] drawings - please view :)

Wow I am at a toss up not I like it and then I don't like it what I don't like is you are good at drawing but I am not sure you need to draw string lines over everyones head to me it takes away from your workings, It keeps my interest but after a few image they begin to look the same, and for your audience I am not sure if they will feel the same way. But I am just sharing my opinion the one person you need to please is your biggest critic to please that is yourself if you are happy with it then it does not matter what I or anyone else says.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom