Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Loch Lomond is a beautiful loch, and I love to stop there on my way from Glasgow to Glencoe & the Isle of Skye, when I have a chance. Here two sunsets on the Loch, taken two years apart. First, a 2020 image, 3/5 of a second taken with my Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters:

X1DII1_02006.jpg

Followed by a older image, this time a 1/5 second photograph taken with my (then) Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters:

SL_2_02255.jpg

Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards

Vieri

The tree in the wash is so unique it makes for a very interesting composition. I enjoyed viewing both images.

Very inspirational images. Very nice to see the tree working in tandem with the color in the sky, balancing the frame. Even the uneven motion of the waves is working in a nice balance with the other elements in this photograph. The second is a fine image as well. Thanks for sharing these

Great shots Vieri, It's somewhere that's resonably easy to access for me, I've been meaning to stop by a couple of times but usually end up driving by. I do know that tree fairly well though

The tree in the wash is so unique it makes for a very interesting composition. I enjoyed viewing both images.

Thank you very much Pete, glad you enjoyed them both! :)

Very inspirational images. Very nice to see the tree working in tandem with the color in the sky, balancing the frame. Even the uneven motion of the waves is working in a nice balance with the other elements in this photograph. The second is a fine image as well. Thanks for sharing these

Hello Charlie, thank you very much for your kind comment, glad you found them inspiring, that's the best comment one could aspire to! :)

Fantastic.

Thank you very much indeed! :)

Great shots Vieri, It's somewhere that's resonably easy to access for me, I've been meaning to stop by a couple of times but usually end up driving by. I do know that tree fairly well though

Thank you very much indeed Pete, glad you enjoyed them! :) I envy you, you are lucky to live close by!

Both are beautiful spots

They are indeed! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back