two from our fish tank

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
use the "at" sign in front of the user name -- @robbins.photo -- and the little window with their info will pop up.

Not a bad first attempt. I understand this is not easy. I have one from one of the tanks at the National Zoo and it took a lot of post to make anything of it.
Got some fish'it to clean up in that second one. ;)

this is my first time trying this got the idea from - @robbins.photo

robbins.photo sorry if it does not bring you to there profile page not sure how to do that properlyfish in our fish tank by Logan Baldwin, on Flickrafrican dwarf frog in our fish tank by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Logan, you might consider getting a soft rubber hood, or make a hood by painting a large paper/plastic cup flat black inside out, or roll a cone out of black crepe paper .Place it around your lens and press against the glass. this eliminates almost all the external reflections. Manually focus. Not the greatest method, but cheap, and the aquarium owners and denizens don't seem to mind. ;)

I sensed a disturbance in the force.. it was if a million fishy voices cried out, and were suddenly silenced. Naturally I started looking around for tartar sauce... lol

Looks like your off to a great start Logan. :)

I sensed a disturbance in the force.. it was if a million fishy voices cried out, and were suddenly silenced. Naturally I started looking around for tartar sauce... lol

Looks like your off to a great start Logan. :)
Thank you I am going to keep doing it and trying to do better

Your added link looks fine: this is a screen shot from clicking on the @link you added. You then click on the "Profile Page" in the pop-up to get to his profile.
Capture.GIF

I am going to keep trying to get better at it

Aquarium shooting is tough - water diffracts and reflects light in all sorts of crazy ways and man post processing can be a royal pain. So most of it turns out being just best guess half the time anyway.

Most reactions

Back