TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2007 #1
seemoo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Location Glendale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 21, 2007 #2 I like the first one.. unusual composition, but totally works for it.
Rusty_Tripod TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2006 Messages 149 Reaction score 0 Location Mesa, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 21, 2007 #3 As the second picture was loading, I liked it. Then the dude in the red shirt got in the way and killed it for me. You have raised my curiosity. Go back and shoot it without the fellow. Rusty Tripod
As the second picture was loading, I liked it. Then the dude in the red shirt got in the way and killed it for me. You have raised my curiosity. Go back and shoot it without the fellow. Rusty Tripod