TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mcavoyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lynncat.jpg

lynnBlack.jpg

2 is pretty nice. ask her to eat something though please. Great make up on number 1. creative. what was the purpose for this?

2 is pretty nice. ask her to eat something though please. Great make up on number 1. creative. what was the purpose for this?

She's actually just really fit. One of our first shoots together was a fitness comp. She has ripped abs like you would not believe. It's the same model in both pics which is why I posted them together. We traded time... she let me practice airbrushing on her (pic 1) and I updated her portfolio with some studio shots (pic 2).

Thanks for looking and commenting.

#1 is a good shot; this sort of stuff isn't my taste, so I can't really offer anything else on it. In #2, I think you just missed your lighting. You've got a really hot area on the leading edge of her right arm, and shadow on the background. Nice work.

#1.. cool shot! Love the airbrushing... looks good! Is there a story behind the style chosen here.. or was it just practice?

#2... soft light camera right... hard light subject left? Was there a reason, or was the rimlight just a little too hot? Still a lovely shot.. she does look lean! :)

Most reactions

Back