What's new

Two Grand Old Ladies

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$two grand old ladies tpf.webp
 
...
 
Last edited:
But, it's not about the car as much as the Flag which has plenty of space to breathe...the car is simply the backdrop.
 
But, it's not about the car as much as the Flag which has plenty of space to breathe...the car is simply the backdrop.

The flag is all the way to the top of the frame. Just a little more space above the flag would help.

I like the reflection of the flag and clouds on the car, though.
 
It would require a lot of PS and while I like the image, it isn't worth that much effort. The top of the image is quite ratty-tat cluttered, hence the abropt chop.
 
But, it's not about the car as much as the Flag which has plenty of space to breathe...the car is simply the backdrop.

That's not obvious.
The car has lots of detail and is equally as prominent, thus no clues as to your meaning.
Headlight, wheel, fender, bumper all compete.
The flag is almost dead center and sort of divides the picture in half.
 
...
 
Last edited:
this image is okay as it stands...I guess this is one of those we will agree to not agree on..:lol:
 
Last edited:
I think you should have cropped everything out but the bumper and a portion of the tire. I feel this is the strongest element in the the photo.

Maybe something like so...
$image.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom