What's new

Two Impressionistic Trees Shots

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are my two most recent impressionistic shots. I quite like the green but there seems to be a bit lacking in the composition of the black and white but I like the feeling captured.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look :)

Green



Lost in the Dark
 
I agree with you. The color photo is spectacular and i really like it. The black and white is a tough one to understand what is going on. But seriously, that first one is great!
 
Try giving the B&W a little more contrast... and see if that might help it along. I like them both though.. both are unique and I would consider doing a canvas print of the color one in a paint like manner to hang on the wall.
 
Thanks Swashburn and Nikmal :)
I really like how the green one turned out, I shot it landscape with intent of it being portrait orientation and was very pleased with the lines I got :)
 
I did an edit whereas I made a more distinct separation of the light greens to the light yellows, dark greens to the dark yellows and push up the blacks a bit. I like the image but felt it was too flat in contrast.

$8377108722_0aa51e7b14_o.webp
 
LOVE it! You found the light and depth and colour that I didn't find in it, great edit!
THIS is why I love these impressionistic shots :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom