Two m/c show pics

ericande

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
r1.jpg

1098.jpg

This is my first time shooting at a bike or car show. I'm pretty happy with the results but a 18-55 2.8 lens would have been helpful.

What do you all think? I had the white-balance on auto the first day, but for these I had it turned too flourescent and I think it helped.

the 28-80 kit lens. I'm eager for a new one but it will be a few months. I had to shoot at 1600 iso a lot of the time so I got some noise. I learned a little more each time I came home and got them on my computer.

Plus... the pictures of that Ducati are the first pictures of it outside of Ducati-supplied photos anywhere on the internet, which is cool for me!

even at 28 you should have been able to get a wider shot. but the angles do provide an interesting pov. i will be doing a car/bike/model show soon. these shots really make me antsy.

Very nice getting some pics of the new yamaha R1 and the new Ducati. At least they changed the headlight again on the Ducati, it looked like crap with the two on top of eachother. Good job on the pics.

Most reactions

Back