Two Men, From the Ground Up

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken while lying on the grass. They were laughing at my friend and I (we were stretched out, taking macro shots of our glasses in the grass) and so I turned around. They posed for me quite nicely.

3638776169_9099cabcc9_b.jpg

...that's not a pig farm is it......was it not a little creepy having these guys watching you.

No, actually, it's a cannery. And it wasn't creepy at all... they were pleasant, interested in what we were doing, and out for a stroll.

Thanks for the comment, though.

Anyone else?

I like it, but wish the two guys were a bit more defined. There's a third guy on the left and a fourth on the right (or am I seeing things) that IMO needs a bit more umph. I like the extent of your shot but not so inclined with the amount of foreground. Perhaps have a think of a crop apart from the usual.... almost pano, where the two subject's feet are nearly at the bottom of the image.

Just my 2¢.

Thanks for all the advice. I see what you mean by the almost-pano crop, and I'll also try to get the guys to pop out more.

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

and where're your macro shots?)

What are you talking about, ernie? Here in North America, long white socks are a sign of class! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back