two minds

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
one looking back on how far we've come; the other, imagining where we'll go.

33300001-L.jpg

a more interesting view would be if u only put color on the kid and the case, and the rest desaturated.? i would be more then happy to do it for u.

The idea is a very nice one and who else but you would SEE this situation and immediately create a picture of it? But I am not happy with the clear line between colour and black+white...

Neat idea and I see where you're going with it. I wish the split wasn't quite so tight on the little boy. I do like th idea of BW/colour tho for then and now.

:meh: OK, maybe i posted this too quickly. i'll work on the suggestions you made and see what i come up with. i'm not much a fan of selective coloring i.e. coloring a small portion etc. on second thought i think i'll go get the original and see if you guys wanna have a go of what i was trying to convey.

Excellent idea Jon. Even with out the selective colour, the photo alone says a lot. Well done.

dang, i hate to post down the line, cause i read others stuff, and realize just how weird i am....

i love the first one best... i like the older guy in black and white..and i dig the little boy in color.. i dont see a "line" but the things i notice in a pic is not technical..so i am as much help as a headache...
but to me, it screams with the difference in ages, the difference in futures..the difference in outlooks..

i think its superb.....and it shows so much creativitiy and sensitivity.... i love the dog out of it....great shot, jon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back