Two more of the bridge from up high

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think this is only the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve attempted car trails. It was fun and now I have a new bunch of shots to go on my bucket list. That light on the left was hard to work around. I framed it out in the vertical but the bridge is less centered. No viewpoint from dead center from this spot due to the fence and road signs.

4FBEA497-DB9D-4B0D-B97B-C020236F2BAE.jpeg

A38168CD-5455-4979-9E6F-A2A7789E78DB.jpeg

The trails have come out pretty well.

Nice shots , number 2 for me, also maybe try getting there a little before it’s absolute dark to also be able to pull some detail out of the sky too, I’m a sucker for long expo car trails!

The trails have come out pretty well.

Thank you.

Nice shots , number 2 for me, also maybe try getting there a little before it’s absolute dark to also be able to pull some detail out of the sky too, I’m a sucker for long expo car trails!

Thanks. Yes blue hour would be good from this spot. I was in the general area before sunset but shooting the bridge from a different angle - there’s another thread floating around somewhere. I had to grab the car trails shot on the way back to the car. I’ll definitely be back there again!

You do seem to like that bridge:02.47-tranquillity: I like the perspective in #1. Too bad about that light.

I really like these.

The only thing I would watch for in this is the yellow road sign. I would likely have taken a bit shorter image as well so I could comp in the road sigh with just one message on it but that really is a minor detail.

I really like these.

The only thing I would watch for in this is the yellow road sign. I would likely have taken a bit shorter image as well so I could comp in the road sigh with just one message on it but that really is a minor detail.

Yes that little detail bothers me quite a bit! I’ll have to check to see if I rejected any with a legible message when I was culling - I wasn’t looking at that at the time.

wow awesome!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back