What's new

Two more Spiders...

Hfry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another 2 Spiders! I left For MSU and came FACE to face with these two. Grossssss.......... ehhhhhh Two Narley ass Spiders.

Spider2.jpg



Spider.jpg
 
I need to show these to my sister. I better remember to duck. :)
 
What was that first spider DOING then? Dancing the spider ballet? That one is in a funny position, all right!
But these are just your common garden (cross) spiders. Nothing to worry about these! (I think ... I never do ... worry about them, that is. Am I wrong??? :shock: )
 
Well i believe in The First Photo the spider is in the Prep. Position for an attack! And that he did I Lunged at me I fell on my ass and then it proceeded to Nibble away at my neck. Now i have a giant Infectiou hole in my neck!
 
You're kidding me, aren't you? A spider would not make you fall backwards, now would it? And I have never had any of these nibble on me. You must be kidding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom