Two new moderators!

Chase said:
I just wanted to let you know that I've promoted two new members to moderator status!

JonMikal - Critique and Photo Gallery

You have no idea what you have just done. :er: JonMikal has been running around the house yelling "I've got power, I've got power." Ya'll are really in for it now! You give this man an inch and he takes an entire country!

By the way, JonMikal, you better not erase my comments. You are still on the couch from your comments on my last post!

core_17 said:
Wow...you must have a tough job keeping him in line! :biglaugh:

You have absolutely NO IDEA!!! But what can I say... you gotta love him. :lovey:

Yeah...he's alright. :D

I don't think you know what he got himself into....now he'll have people like me looking him up when we venture to the DC area for a photo buddy...:twisted:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: you guys are sooo funny:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:roll:

JonMikal's_Wife said:
JonMikal has been running around the house yelling "I've got power, I've got power."
That was only because you put new batteries in his pacemaker.

JonMikal's_Wife said:
Ya'll are really in for it now! You give this man an inch and he takes an entire country!
That's OK. We've already carved up the world. Jon gets North and South America, Chase gets Antarctica and I get the rest :mrgreen:

You didn't seriously think I'd sign that contract with making a few little changes, did you Chase?

no no no !!! do not delete "word assosciation" !!! this is a wonderful time-consuming thread!!! Especially when you are bored at school so you read everything ther from the beginning :D:D:D and have fun of course of others with strange assosciations :)

Most reactions

Back