Two new moderators!

no no no :)
I'm so powerful and I used magic to change your mind :)

so... you are going to London then :D:D:D on euro meetup :)

i wish you guys wouldnt schedule it for so soon...i would be there if it later in the year ;)

sure...
don't know if you noticed but we are having a private conversation here :p and Chase started so nice thread for JonMikal and Hertz... :p:p Sorry guys :p

We don't mind - you two are putting it to a much better use.
Be cool if you could come to London, MD. Then I could buy dinner for the two of you.

Hertz van Rental said:
We don't mind - you two are putting it to a much better use.
Be cool if you could come to London, MD. Then I could buy dinner for the two of you.

if i all the sudden come across 2000 dollars, im there!!!!

md

MDowdey said:
if i all the sudden come across 2000 dollars, im there!!!!

md

Better yet just sign up for the amazing race, get picked, and suddenly get lost in europe somewhere :lol: Or you could do things the normal way :lol: But really what's the fun in that?

*gets the pompoms out and clears throat* GIVE ME A C ...give me a O ....give me a N .... give me a G ...ack to heck with this farce. Well done both of you! :D Chase you really done it now! From what i've observed...Jon runs around shouting "I HAVE POWER", that says it all! :lmao: and well, Herts is just...Herts :er:

JonMikal's Wife: is Jon ok right now? Is he still runnng all around and yelling "I've got power" ?? If so... take a few pics of him and post here pleeeeaase :) that'd be funny to see a new mod in pants running and yelling :p

Most reactions

Back