What's new

Two Nikon Lenses For Sale

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$250 each and I'll pay insured shipping. :thumbup:

Nikon 18-105mm like new, came with my D7000 and I don't need it. Has case, hood, caps.

Nikon 50mm f/1.4D Great lens, I just don't use it. Comes with hood, which has a couple scuff marks but the lens itself is in great condition. Has both caps as well.

PayPal gift, cash (if local), check (will wait to send until it clears).

Will consider full or partial trades as well, let me know what you have.

Some things I know I'm interested in:
Tokina 11-16 f/2.8
Nikon 85mm f/1.8D


Nikon 50mm f/1.4D by Light Artisan Photography, on Flickr


Nikon 18-105mm VR by Light Artisan Photography, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
how much for the fifty?
 
Lenses are $250 each including insured shipping.
 
a great deal for both then. Goodluck with your sale!
 
Thanks man!

Prices reflect what I saw at Adorama and include insured shipping, so anyone interested please take that into consideration in the price.
 
These lens are nice priced and a very good deal. Good luck with the sale!
 
OK, photos added to the original post now.
 
How about $249.99?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom