What's new

Two Nikon Lenses, Testing the water

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a 18-105 kit lens that was included with my D90. It would include a petal lens hood, uv filter and caps. Has no scratches or dust. Mint lens.

I also have a 50 1.8 lens. No scratches. Includes lens caps.

I was wondering what I could get for these and if anyone would be interested.
 
I have a 18-105 kit lens that was included with my D90. It would include a petal lens hood, uv filter and caps. Has no scratches or dust. Mint lens.

I also have a 50 1.8 lens. No scratches. Includes lens caps.

I was wondering what I could get for these and if anyone would be interested.

Not interested, but if mine, I would probably list them at

18-105 - $260-280 shipped/paypaled
50mm - $95 shipped/paypaled.

Based off of nothing other than what I would consider a reasonable drop from new to make somebody rather buy it used.
 
I want that 50mm f/1.8

I'm pretty much broke, but I got a brand new 55-200mm f/4 AF-S VR lens that I would gladly trade for you. I've only used it 4 times, and it has no dust or scratches.

it's worth $250 brand new.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom