What's new

Two of a Kind

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This first shot I've already posted in another thread. It's a two-exposure HDR that I tried to bring a somewhat bright and 'impressionist' look to.
760-e8013-14.jpg


This is a re-edit from a RAW file of one of the exposures used in the above image. Processing was entirely different and independant in that I just started from scratch to see what I came up with. It has a much more conventional look.
760-r8013.jpg
 
I like the first shot. the second seems too red or little over saturated.
 
I think the 2nd is better, it's easier on the eyes.
 
I perfer the 1st shot. I don't like how bright and saturated the flowers are int he second shot in contrast to everything else being dark (other's may like that fact, but I don't)
 
Thanks for your thoughts everyone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom