What's new

Two Recent Ones

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comment and critique?? I'm starting to feel a little more confident with my editing, so lemme know if something is overdone, blown, to contrasty, etc.

flowerrrrrrrrrr.jpg


flowerrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
 
anybody...?
 
the first one seems like the colors off...kinda too yellowish/orange
 
the first one seems like the colors off...kinda too yellowish/orange

That was caused by the lighting. Not really sure how, but it came out very warm
 
nobody..?
 
I'm not too excited about the composition, and the colors are really off.
How did you edit these, and what program are you using?

I think that LR3 would be a great option for editing something like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom