Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1)

2894805259_7d708f0851_o.jpg

2)

2895129372_4190c78b8b_o.jpg

Thanks! :hail:

Woah, some really great shots there, not really any criticisms to make. I particularly like the first one. You could maybe try to bring out more tones in the top left but it doesn't really matter. It's a good subject for B+W.

I do like both of the shots quite a bit, only a couple of nitpicks...

on the first one I think I would have liked it even more if it were from a lower point of view so it didn't look as much like you're an adult watching the kid do this. The angle looks a bit ordinary (though again, I like the shot quite a bit)

one the second one my main nitpick is the bright line along the bottom of the shot, I think it would be better if you were to crop that out just a tad.

Nice shots, thanks for sharing

Awesome, thanks for the comments. I agree the angle on 1 could've been more interesting. I shall have to try that shot again. My son is always happy to go throw rocks in the creek.

I agree about the bright line at the bottom of 2 as well, I'll darken or crop that out and see how it looks.

Thanks!

the second one seems to have too busy of a background imo but they both are nice shots.

Nick

Love the mushrooms...

Thanks a lot, all. What's funny is that I intentionally un cluttered the background in the mushroom shot. The first few I took had a lot more leaves and sticks and stuff in the background, and it really WAS too busy then.

Did you get on your belly for that shot or put the camera on the ground?

I was on my belly. Nothing wrong with a little mud in order to get a good shot.

Most reactions

Back