What's new

Two Rivers and Layers

charlie76

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
460
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot I took tonight...it was very dark outside with no tripod. In this shot, Redwood Creek is the furthest stream and Prarie Creek is close. They join about 50 yards downstream of this photo before continuing on to the ocean, about two miles away. Hope you guys like it.
 

Attachments

  • $image-2258832627.webp
    $image-2258832627.webp
    181.6 KB · Views: 133
Wow! I was amazed when I saw this shot. But I don't think you should have put it in b and w as it looks very confusing, I didn't even know it was a lake until I read the description. But this is great!
 
JoshuaSimPhotography said:
Wow! I was amazed when I saw this shot. But I don't think you should have put it in b and w as it looks very confusing, I didn't even know it was a lake until I read the description. But this is great!

Hey thanks...I'll post the color version when I get out of work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom