A anthony02 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2005 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Sep 4, 2005 #1 ... I took this when I was on my Carribean Cruise... there's more to come but for now I'll just post this one. Comments/suggestions are welcome, thanks
... I took this when I was on my Carribean Cruise... there's more to come but for now I'll just post this one. Comments/suggestions are welcome, thanks
Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 5, 2005 #2 Like these ... I feel if you go between them you'll be squashed ... nice. A little cropping on the left maybe ?
Like these ... I feel if you go between them you'll be squashed ... nice. A little cropping on the left maybe ?
A anthony02 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2005 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Sep 5, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yea so it's even on both sides, I'll do that thanks!
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 6, 2005 #4 Nice shot ! I like it
A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Sep 6, 2005 #5 The composition is sound though it's shame the sky wasn't blue especially as it's the Carribean!
speciespython TPF Noob! Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 115 Reaction score 0 Sep 6, 2005 #6 nice shot, when i look at the ships, out of the corner of my eye, the water seems to move ! laura