Two somewhat older ones

CamGuy003

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two weeks ago I went to the beach to catch the sunrise and I got these two images:

right before the sun rose (Used a members photo as inspiration on this one):

DSC_2533 by SBspoolin03, on Flickr

on the way back home the fog was VERY thick and I took this picture. I like how it came out:

DSC_2644 by SBspoolin03, on Flickr

let me know what you guys think! C&C appreciated.

Great pictures-I would love to see what @2 looks like with the leaves changing color! For some reason the tree on the right is bothering me, but that could just be me. Well done!

I would like to see the color versions; in all honesty, I feel color could ADD to these images (of course, if the color is dull, it wont, which is why I would like to see the original color versions...)

Those are good images, what do you mean by saying "somewhat older" ?

Great pictures-I would love to see what @2 looks like with the leaves changing color! For some reason the tree on the right is bothering me, but that could just be me. Well done!

Thanks! I'll have to go back in a few weeks when the leaves start to change colors. Should be beautiful!

I would like to see the color versions; in all honesty, I feel color could ADD to these images (of course, if the color is dull, it wont, which is why I would like to see the original color versions...)

I'll dig them up from my external in a little. The color from the second one is a little dull but it might not be all that bad.

Those are good images, what do you mean by saying "somewhat older" ?

Thank you!
"Older" may not have been the best term, I just hadn't posted them yet. They are from a few weeks ago.

Most reactions

Back