What's new

two sunsets, same place different sky.

Very nice, though there's just enough of a tilt in the second to be noticeable. About 1.32 degrees, from what I measured.

I love the way you're using the colors and silhouettes as compositional shapes.
 
You have a keen eye sir, thanks for having a look.
 
Two completely different shots. One is calm, the other dramatic. Nice work, Sir! :)
 
Out of the two pictures, picture #2 is my favorite. The colors are more dramatic & vibrant, while the reflections are just that much more dominant. Just a powerful sunset.
 
Think I'm the only person who prefers the first image, love the subtle reflection. #2 seems a little soft to me.
 
Think I'm the only person who prefers the first image, love the subtle reflection. #2 seems a little soft to me.

Of the two no1 is also my favourate, i got the composition a bit better in the first shot but i also love how the sky looks on fire in no2. Night photography is tricky when it comes to focus, i generally know where the ring should be but its all too easy to get it just a tad off.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom