What's new

Tynemooth Coast

ianm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
306
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a good day on Saturday - went out early to explore somewhere I'd never been (to my shame :() :D

2464936894_81a948fb83.jpg


2464101505_034f5d529c.jpg


2464929826_143892fd36.jpg


2463272353_4c60e366b3.jpg


2463269663_a100731b54.jpg


2461918143_93fdfd1f32.jpg


more on my flickr stream

which leads me to a question, do we have a TPF group on flickr? I like how we can pool photographs on there.
 
Nice place.
My fav is nr 3
(Maybe you can number your photo's..?)
 
if you like, but it's kinda easy for me to count to 3 :D
 
It's just easier to look at the number then to have to scroll back to the first and count to the one you want to comment on, especially if you have more then 3. I know I have not commented for that reason a few times. Call me lazy if you may. :) Looks like you found a good location there though, I really like the last one.
 
Very nice shots. 1, 3 and 6 especially appeal to me.

Re flickr, I did a search for 'tpf' and 'flickr' and came up with this thread
 
cheers Antarctican - only 13 members wow, joined anyhow :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom