type away, honey. type away.

JonMikal said:
i kept getting this message saying to retry the test cause you needed to have at least 10% accuracy to score. :p

And guess who actually went back into the test to see if this was true??

<----- Yep that's right! I'm so sad. :D

JonMikal said:
i kept getting this message saying to retry the test cause you needed to have at least 10% accuracy to score. :p

:biglaugh:

*wipes away tears*

Welcome back!

i think voodoocat is definitely the fastest. i just tried it again and got 87 WPM, 97% accuracy. I tend to do well until the end, and then i just screw it up.

36 WPM
net speed - 28
accuracy 78%

Not bad considering I look at the keyboard when I type... Oh, and I had no idea what to do so wasted the first few seconds wondering what was going on. :oops:
Ok, it was ****e.

I'm odd with my typing. Some days I'll be really good and others I'll have to edit almost every word. When I type from my head I'm a lot faster as well. Anyone who's seen me on MSN knows that. :oops:

I'm right there with you Ferny. :blushing:
I type faster when it's coming out of my head, I never took typing either. I have to look at the key board, it's a really hard habit to break, but I'm usually 100% accurate. :???:

8923 wpm and 0% accurate...am i doing something wrong?

Traci said:
I'm right there with you Ferny. :blushing:
I type faster when it's coming out of my head, I never took typing either. I have to look at the key board, it's a really hard habit to break, but I'm usually 100% accurate. :???:
I'm odd. Sometimes I find that I'm not looking at the keyboard, I'm looking at the space between the keyboard and the monitor. But as I'm typing this I'm looking at the screen and getting 99% of my words correct.

Erm, I just looked down at the keyboard for that last part of that sentance and ended up speeling words as wrod. :oops:

an spelling "spelling" like speeling. lol. FREAK!

I type WAY faster from my head! :) I guess that's cuz I talk so damn much! :) I've GOT to learn to type fast to keep up with the words going through my head! :) :) :)

that's okay Fernmeister...I speeled "and" - "an" I'm just as much a goof as you are. And i double checked the speeling of mine...LOL!!!!!!

I took this test three times, but I kept making mistakes. I wanted 100% accuracy. :(

My results:
Gross: 96 WPM
Errors: 1 word
Net Speed: 95 WPM
Accuracy: 98%

I love playing Typer Shark at PoPCap.com. I don't have a PC so I can't play the offline version, but the web version is fun.

83 WPM, 97% accuracy

I type wayyy faster (like 100 WPM) when it's dictated to me rather than having to read it myself. I don't look at the keyboard. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back