What's new

U2 360 Tour live from Heinz Field, Pittsburgh

michael9000000

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
378
Reaction score
63
Location
Norfolk, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_4333a.webp

C&C is always welcome!!!

I tried to sneak my tripod into the stadium, to no avail... This photo is hand-held... 24 mm, f/4, ISO 1250, 1/25 sec
 
There's really nothing to critique; this is a PJ shot, but from such a distance that it is impossible to tell who, or what the subject is.
 
There's really nothing to critique; this is a PJ shot, but from such a distance that it is impossible to tell who, or what the subject is.

I feel like the big claw apparatus is the subject... The band is actually irrelavant from this vantage point... The audience hopefully sets an interesting background in color and texture... Well, that's my humble opinion anyway..
 
The colors are awesome.... as a whole the image is pleasing :D
 
I like it. I also feel the stage is the subject, not the band, and overall, I feel it is a good pic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom