Ugh :irked:

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What a depressing weekend. Snow, rain and high winds for 48 hours straight. This is the best I could make of it, taken from the front window.

3apr2147.jpg

3apr2153.jpg

At least I got a lot of projects done around the house and even watched a movie with my wife last night :hugs: Anyway, I think the D-70s needed a rest.

Eric

That second one made me feeling really cold. Brrrr...
Good photograph. I just need to put a jumper on now. :crazy:

I was wondering why you were not posting. Too bad about the bad weather, but you seem to get good picture no matter what. I agree with the others about getting chilled, I will have to run outside now to get warmed up ;)

depressing weather eh! that's what you call making the very best of a bad situation, great captures! :thumbup:

If there's anyone around here who can make ugly weather look good, then it is you, Eric! I already thought so yesterday but didn't type it, now I will do, though! Amazing-amazing. There hasn't ever so far been a photo from you up here that I did not like!

LaFoto said:
If there's anyone around here who can make ugly weather look good, then it is you, Eric! I already thought so yesterday but didn't type it, now I will do, though! Amazing-amazing. There hasn't ever so far been a photo from you up here that I did not like!

Thanks, :blushing:

Most reactions

Back