Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well as today was fathers day I was promptly awoken by the kids with smiles a box of DVD's and an ULTRAPOD II.

The weather was sunny so a trip to central London was on the cards and I thought what a nice day to visit Hard Rock Cafe. ...Nice meal .... then a nice walk in Hyde Park ....... only down side .......... HOT ....... HOT HOT HOT HOT!

did I mention HOT?

Had to be over the 30s EASY ..... So took a nice few photos with the little compact Fuji Finepix A204 (will post some this week when I cool down). Not long before we left, there was a young lassy in a white skirt and a top (NOTE: Not bikini) sat under a tree with a bottle of water ...her skin was glistening with sweat and she was backlit nicely and it would have made a GREAT photo, sunlight streaming through the trees; a great photo. But three problems ...1- wife was there. 2- With a Compact camera I prolly would have looked like a dirty old man. 3- her boyfriend was a really BIG mean looking bloke !

New rule in my life ... Sunny day take the big SLR with a 28-135mm lens just in case and to hell with passing out rhough heat exhaustion carring it all!

SO where's this thread going ... God knows ...... I feel like I ought to ask a question .. so .... What did you guys get for fathers day ?

I gave, mum gave me some beer to give and I made a card my Dad loves...

hehe thats the great thing about being 16...wait...17 even, is that I can get away with those pics...who would think a 17 year old is a dirty old man? Im not saying I am, but people dont worry....who would? So I almost have a liscence to shoot...course its to hot for my camera....did a wedding on saturday and the grip was burning it was so hot, and I cant concentrate in heat, I like the cold frosty winter!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back