What's new

Umm... What time is it again?

Moscovite

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati, OH
c9_1_sbol.JPG

​
:confused: Could you tell me the time?​
 
11:23 and 34 seconds?
 
6:23 34 seconds.

took me a while to figure that one out... :lol:
 
Nice shot.... I would have cropped the whole dial in but cut the basel just like you did the dial to make it a simi rectangle from a circle which creates interest subliminitally at least.... still a very nice shot.

I'm going to make a wild guess here, you are a watch distributor....
 
LittleMan: BINGO! This watch was modeled after a custom 1965 Cadillac, if you look at the minutes, they go from 0 to 60 like a speedometer, every other number being smaller. When the hand gets to 60, it jumps back. Same with the date. I love this watchmaker, all of his watches are somewhat bizarre.

Mysteryscribe: first and foremost, I am a watch nut. It all started as a hobby, but now it is my full-time occupation. I don't distribute on a large scale, I deal in small numbers. Trying to get my company off the ground, and it isn't easy. Oh, thanks for the pointers!
 
I am a watch nut, too. :) I love old watches. Hope to see more photos of this kind from you. A bit larger frame, though. :)
 
"Umm... What time is it again?"


Time to get a watch I can read :)

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom