Unchained C&C welcomed

ShutterSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Teresina, Brazil otherwise known as the End of the
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Unchained.jpg

I like this one... the curves in the chain links against the straight lines of the lights behind... and the depth of field seems spot on...

Excellent shot.

x2 Excellent.

It would be cool if the chains were cleaner and more chrome looking (provided more of a reflection).

But I like it a LOT. Great shot. :thumbup:

-sonny

LOVE the shot. I agree with kn4ds, the curves of the chains against the straight lines make it all the more spectacular. My only complaint would be that the color is a little bit boring for me. But I understand you may have been trying to achieve a more "dull" picture if you will...

I wish the link with the flare was in focus. Other than that, it's a interesting capture.

I wish the link with the flare was in focus. Other than that, it's a interesting capture.

i learned a lesson with this image. it appeared in focus through the view finder. I was on my balcony and this is the chain for the hammock that we use during the summer. It was dark and it appeared to be in focus. I shined a flashlight on it..and still seemed focused.

When i downloaded it, i noticed it wasn't. I posted it knowing it would get a comment like that, one of my other message boards commented the same.

So, I tried to go get the same image.

I only got similar images - nothing of the same quality that I enjoy with this image. My "light" lines in the back are not near as clean in my other attempts as this one.

So, I learned ...sometimes...you have got just one shot...so make sure you've done everything you can to get it right.

I like it [the first one] (but I'm not sure about the title).

:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back