What's new

Under Contruction

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
4,152
Reaction score
70
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had some fun on a couple of building sites over the weekend taking snaps and chatting to horrible, dirty, stinkin, sleazy workmen. :irked:

I've been wanting to incorporate a bit more artistic blur into my photos - mainly coz my photo teacher likes blur. So I thought I'd give it a shot. Do you reckon it works in these photos?

Thanks so much for looking!

zIMG_3168.jpg


concretesmoother.jpg


circular-saw.jpg


zIMG_3165.jpg
 
These are neat! And the blur works here imo. I like the second best, at first I though he was spinning in cirles on top of his machine, but then I figured that made no sence..
 
Nice series, I think the blur works better with the guy using the circular saw. The one with he buffer (or w/e) looks like he's moving a million miles a second. These are really nicely coloured.
 
Hahahaha! I didn't see that until you mentioned it guys. But now I keep laughing at it.

It was pretty dark when I took these, and had to use a tripod. I think they were about 1/2 second from bad memory. I've got a funnier one where one of his legs is perfectly solid and sharp and the rest of him is spinning. it's so funny.
 
I've got a funnier one where one of his legs is perfectly solid and sharp and the rest of him is spinning. it's so funny.

Oh, please post, please post :lmao:

(I don't know If you can go back to this place, but I just got this idea that it might be nice to take a picture right when the guy whacks the saw through the wood, maybe with an ever slower shutterspeed)
 
Yeah I tried to get that shot,,, but my composition was all off in it. I'll try again on monday. Thanks for reminding me though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom