What's new

Under the bridge

arais81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bridge abstract...sort of. I went for a walk by the river to take photos of swans, but they weren't very cooperative. Managed to get this though. What do you think?

3225985107_f62c45d4a9.jpg
 
Nice. My eyes started at the top, and I thought "neat lines". Then as I got to the bottom, I saw the graffiti, which broke everything up.
 
In the end you might have been lucky with the swans being uncooperative... here you now have a nice symmetry shot with many lines and all - and otherwise you'd only have got "yet another pic of a swan" ;) .
 
I think this is more impressive seeing the reflection in the water as well. It leads the eye and gives you something of interest at the end... the graffitti.
 
Thanks. I thought it was better than getting a potential photo of a swan as well :) Do you think lens correction would improve the photo?
 
awesome. The only thing i wish was diffrenet was if that ice was melted that would look amazing. If its land i am sorry for my remark.
 
It's land, and a large puddle of water in the front :)
 
Excellent. I love this. Great idea. I think it will make me look up whenever I'm under a bridge now for something neat like this.
 
very nice good work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom