Underwater P&S?

DorkSterr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Going on vacation tomorrow and was wondering what the best sub $300 Canadian point and shoot is? I was looking at the Olympus Tg-2 but was a little out of my budget.

Thanks guys!

I have heard great things about the Olympus Tg-2. Charlie, do you use the SeaLife?

I have heard great things about the Olympus Tg-2. Charlie, do you use the SeaLife?

I use the Sealife DC-1400 Pro.. which is a more advanced model with an external flash. The Reefmaster has excellent built-in color correction for the depths it is suitable at... for ambient light shooting, which is the main reason I recommend it. That and it is a known performer, that is reliable and watertight.

It is also in the budget listed... whereas the TG-2 is not...

I use the Sealife DC-1400 Pro.. which is a more advanced model with an external flash. The Reefmaster has excellent built-in color correction for the depths it is suitable at... for ambient light shooting, which is the main reason I recommend it. That and it is a known performer, that is reliable and watertight.

OMG. I just looked through your Flickr images and saw the self portrait with the shirt, "I love driving slow," and was laughing out loud. You are too funny. I love your underwater shots. What's up with the cats? You must really like.......cats. :)

OMG. I just looked through your Flickr images and saw the self portrait with the shirt, "I love driving slow," and was laughing out loud. You are too funny. I love your underwater shots. What's up with the cats? You must really like.......cats. :)

I like being funny! Did you like my leopard hat? Thanks.. I love being underwater.. would live there if I could! Yea... love cats. These are special cats.. Savannahs!

Most reactions

Back