invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p638636271-4.jpg

Bump what? If you want CC you should specify it somewhere. I'm also curious about this image I'd like to know more about it. Abandoned building? Slum? Natural Light? Strobe?

Bump what? If you want CC you should specify it somewhere.
Much like most non-beginners around here (and on every other photo-forum), I post my images to get them an audience and see what reactions they produce --if any. Feel free to provide any C&C you consider important to share, or simply ignore the thread/photo.

I'm also curious about this image I'd like to know more about it. Abandoned building? Slum? Natural Light? Strobe?
This is an abandoned house in rural Manitoba. The lighting was achieved by obstructing the built-in flash with two slightly-separated fingers... so the red on the wall/floor is actually my own blood projected by the flash. A wide-angle lens was used.

I really like this image.

Thanks for sharing the technique, was wondering how you achieved the color.

Especially like the perspective of the photo ;)

Nice image. I very much like the lighting--Inventive.

Developing one's own tastes and vision has its advantages.

-

Forgive me, some people don't like CC and just share for the sake of sharing.

Fingers make great gobos. :thumbup:

Developing one's own tastes and vision has its advantages.
Indeed :)

Thanks everybody for the feedback. The "lighting technique" I "discovered" by accident in earlier shoots, trying to lower the impact of the fill flash. I'm happy that this time I was able to make it work to my advantage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back