Undo "sucked in” effect

Oh well, at least I got to see what I'd look like if I were an alien ;)
Thanks for your attempts everyone though, and if anyone can get it looking any more normal, please let me know!

The problem is, we don't know what 'normal' looks like.

Yeah, I was pretty certain I nailed the likeness of the guy on the left lol

Hello,

Image effects of mobile phones usually tend to destroy your photos in my opinion. Most of the time, no matter how hard you try, you won’t be able to reverse the effect and make your photo look natural.

Even if you play with Photoshop, or any other editing program, you will either end up with disfigured image, or if you attempt to correct it, you are likely to see the image really blurred as a result of applied transformations and adjustments.

Always try to keep the original copy of your photos. Remember, that even if the preview on your camera or mobile phone looks decent, the image seen on your computer screen can look totally different. Sorry mate.

Well here's what I really look like for anyone interested (the guy on the left in the original picture):
ell13.jpg

See? no horns or alien eyes!

"Image effects of mobile phones usually tend to destroy your photos in my opinion. "
Yeah I figured that :( Damn camera phones and their irreversable photo editing abilities!

Last edited:
"Text your friend... tell him to send you the original file."

Haha, already tried that and unfortunately the original image has been overwritten :O

There is no way your going to be able to undo this effect. If the file is on a windows 7 machine, you can try right clicking on the file > properties > previous versions. Will any luck you may be able to access the unedited file.

Oops! I just saw that this was done on a phone so never mind my previous post. Looks like your SOL.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back