unexpected encounter

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i was sent home early from work due to being bad luck. it was just one of those days where everything caught fire and fell over. literally. i blame the full moon (or fool moon as we call it at work), but i wasn't going to turn down a few free hours. ran home, grabbed my camera and headed out to the wildlife refuge. i found a fox and a fox found dinner.

50981412126_632697cc1f_o.jpg

50980706443_90368c56ca_o.jpg

50981412061_b62f28eae4_o.jpg

Great action shots. Very well caught.

Very nice set and shooting. It looks like you had just enough time to get the settings right unless you're like me and run around with with the camera pre set for unexpected action.

Exquisite. Excellent work. I can only hope that I will be this good, one day.

Nice shots and cool sequence!
thanks mountainjunkie

Great action shots. Very well caught.
thanks space face

Very good shooting......
thanks jeff

Awesome series. I love foxes!
thanks dean, i love them too.

Very nice set and shooting. It looks like you had just enough time to get the settings right unless you're like me and run around with with the camera pre set for unexpected action.
thanks k9. i shoot auto iso and back button focus and sony's af tracking. i had plenty of time to lock in my focus while the fox locked in on it's prey. the focus kept up pretty well.

omggggg love them!! What a great shot.
thanks paige.

Exquisite. Excellent work. I can only hope that I will be this good, one day.
thanks lightspeed. i can only hope that i will be this good one day, too. i shot 500ish images and chucked more than 300 of them for being out of focus. foxes stop and stay still just before they jump so i had plenty of time to line this shot up. when it was on the move the story was very different.

Wow fantastic!

thanks k9. i shoot auto iso and back button focus and sony's af tracking. i had plenty of time to lock in my focus while the fox locked in on it's prey. the focus kept up pretty well.

That's how I shoot as well, full manual w/AUTO ISO and back button focus but I don't have AF tracking. I'd love to have a new camera with that feature, it would increase the amount of keepers significantly.

That's how I shoot as well, full manual w/AUTO ISO and back button focus but I don't have AF tracking. I'd love to have a new camera with that feature, it would increase the amount of keepers significantly.
af tracking has really worked well for me. i was torn between the a7riv for resolution and a9ii for autofocus when i bought the sony. in the end i went with the a7riv. the a1 looks like the best of both worlds.

Terrific shooting! You certainly made use of a few free hours.

All of them are excellent, but I chose the last one to nominate for Photo of the Month.

Wow fantastic!

thanks susan

Terrific shooting! You certainly made use of a few free hours.

All of them are excellent, but I chose the last one to nominate for Photo of the Month.

thanks terri. i was happy to find something while i was out. this time of year is really hit or miss at the refuge.

Great set!

Most reactions

Back