Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few snaps from a quick appearance at Union Station:

524243071_SACw3-L.jpg

524243434_H7Ui4-L.jpg

524243337_75NFD-L.jpg

524243195_Wvm3w-L.jpg

Full gallery here:
Gary Ayala : photos : Olvera Street & Union Station - Los Angeles- powered by SmugMug

Gary

Very nice. #4 is especially well done.

I really like #1. Did you try to get that effect, or was it accidental? How did you get that kind of "glow" -- overexposing the windows so it looks like light is shooting out of it?

They're all great! I specially LOVE #4!

I really like #1. Did you try to get that effect, or was it accidental? How did you get that kind of "glow" -- overexposing the windows so it looks like light is shooting out of it?

Thanks ... I metered for the room (incident reading) knowing that the windows would get blown out ... which is what I sorta previsualized the final image to be.

On this one I metered for the lights knowing that the room would fall off into darkness.

Gary

524243025_VQkrE-L.jpg

the best part is.. I dont even need to know what #2 is... its just that amazing to me. great light, composition, everything is just great. very abstract, can't say enough about it... nor can I stop looking at it

the best part is.. I dont even need to know what #2 is... its just that amazing to me. great light, composition, everything is just great. very abstract, can't say enough about it... nor can I stop looking at it

LOL ... thanks again CW ... BTW- it's about five inches and 99.99999% of the people just walk by this little jewel ... a friend brought it to my attention. The middle section from the head to the rectangle above the wings slides up (not hinged)

Gary

Thanks ... I metered for the room (incident reading) knowing that the windows would get blown out ... which is what I sorta previsualized the final image to be.

I really like what you did, very impressive. I've been able to get things to fall in shadow before but never such dramatic darkness && light... out of curiousity, what kind of camera / lenses are you using?

I really like what you did, very impressive. I've been able to get things to fall in shadow before but never such dramatic darkness && light... out of curiousity, what kind of camera / lenses are you using?

Thanks Vautrin. I was using a 5D and a 1DsMKII combined with a Tamron 17-35 f?2.8 and a Sigma 20 F/1.8.

Gary

Most reactions

Back