What's new

Unopened

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken (Handheld) with Canon Macro FD 100mm on Canon EF, ASA 400
210562_024_RA400_04_09_800.jpg
 
I'm glad I've inspired someone! :)

(I'm only joking, of course. It's curious how similar subjects inspire similar photos sometimes.)
 
I'm glad I've inspired someone! :)

(I'm only joking, of course. It's curious how similar subjects inspire similar photos sometimes.)

lol I had completely missed that one....it is kind of ironic though.

Ironic is when something happens when it really is unlikely to happen

E.g. Steve Irwins death was Ironic as he used to fight crocodiles yet he got killed by a fish, very unlikely

what you are experiencing is a Coincidence not irony

e.g. it is ironic you mis-used the word ironic in a sentence

Learn somethign every day eh? :P:-P
 
...True, but is it really that likely that two people are going to compose two different shots the same way with out ever having seen the other photo....Well it is a flower and there is only so much that can be done with a flower so I suppose it's not too far out of the range of possibility. :lol:
 
That bit of green in the corner sort of draws my attention away a bit. (take what i say with a handful of salt, I don't know what i'm doing half the time, ha)

But I love it, what looks to be a spider web? on the tip of the flower is amazing.

Great shot.
 
I think it's more ironic than a coincidence.
 
That bit of green in the corner sort of draws my attention away a bit. (take what i say with a handful of salt, I don't know what i'm doing half the time, ha)

But I love it, what looks to be a spider web? on the tip of the flower is amazing.

Great shot.
Well...to tell you the truth I had considered cropping it out at first, but when I got to looking at the crop preview I was finding that it was costing me quite a bit of the black in the upper corner that I liked so I opted left it uncropped, and I was too sleepy to try cloning it out.

Since it was mentioned I'll post up a crop variation and see where that goes.

I think it's more ironic than a coincidence.

Yeah, I thought so to.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom