Unplanned car shoot! CC welcome :)

Prostackz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Out driving and saw an old ice storage building that's a million years old and couldn't help myself, hope you guys like em.

336.jpg

283.jpg

259-4.jpg

I like the way you got down to headlight level on the first two and I think the third one would have taken on a totally different personality if the same level was done as the first two.

Nice car :thumbup:

Thats good C&C:er:

Nice car, but I am not a fan of these shots. I think I understand what you were going for with the color in the first one, but its too bland.

While the angle is good on the second one. I do not like the crop and lighting. Its hard with cars, but I do not like how the lower corner is very dark. It also bothers me that the hood scoop is cut off and the roof is cut off.

The third one, I would like to see the sky and tree more intense.

I like the way you got down to headlight level on the first two and I think the third one would have taken on a totally different personality if the same level was done as the first two.
I love how aggressive the car looks at eye level, so naturally a ton of my shots are from that height, but the last one I felt like I had to do the entire car justice :)
Thanks Houghwya!

Thats good C&C:er:

Nice car, but I am not a fan of these shots. I think I understand what you were going for with the color in the first one, but its too bland.

While the angle is good on the second one. I do not like the crop and lighting. Its hard with cars, but I do not like how the lower corner is very dark. It also bothers me that the hood scoop is cut off and the roof is cut off.

The third one, I would like to see the sky and tree more intense.
I can definitely see where your comin from. The first shot I love the look of the building, but I do need to go back and brighten that blue up a little on the car, and the second I was really really focusing on the headlight and Subaru emblem, and I would like to see some more of that concrete at the bottom left like you said as well. Gonna go back tonight and see if I can fix em up a little.

You used the background very well in #1.

Worked over the first one a bit.

336-2.jpg

Most reactions

Back