Unposed shots of drunk sister and brother-in-law

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was driving tonight, and decided to surprise a little with some sudden flash shots in pitch dark surroundings :) Sooo,

1) put flash on camera
2) check aperture setting based on subject distance at 100 asa. I was planning on shooting from 2-3 meters -> f/5.6. Direct flash.
3) set the aperture and prefocus. I would have a dof at almost two meters, so getting sharp shots should be doable without much framing and precision focusing
4) turn on flash
5) drive to location
6) lure subjects out of house
7) BAM

Response: AHHHR, my eyes. I can't see!! I have red dots blinking. ......... Seriously, where's the car?? *frantic head shaking and eye rubbing*

8) repeat 7) for two more persons.

Taken from a low perspective. Looking forward to develoo these, lol :)

Compaq said:
I was driving tonight, and decided to surprise a little with some sudden flash shots in pitch dark surroundings :) Sooo,

1) put flash on camera
2) check aperture setting based on subject distance at 100 asa. I was planning on shooting from 2-3 meters -> f/5.6. Direct flash.
3) set the aperture and prefocus. I would have a dof at almost two meters, so getting sharp shots should be doable without much framing and precision focusing
4) turn on flash
5) drive to location
6) lure subjects out of house
7) BAM

Response: AHHHR, my eyes. I can't see!! I have red dots blinking. ......... Seriously, where's the car?? *frantic head shaking and eye rubbing*

8) repeat 7) for two more persons.

Taken from a low perspective. Looking forward to develoo these, lol :)

There ain't no picks to see...

Both :) not me, obviously.

Looking forward to develoo these, lol :)
Ah - I was expecting to see the pictures, lol. I guess you haven't developed them yet.

Post them when you do! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back